Tuesday, December 14

All I Want For Christmas

Dear Santa,

Please can I have a Baby Panda for Christmas?

Baby Panda born at Zoo Atlanta on Nov. 3. (Photo courtesy of zooatlanta.org)
I'd take really good care of it. I'd sit all day long, just like a Panda Mama and hold it and love it to pieces. I'm really good at taking care of animals. Just ask the five that call me mom already.

As for them, they'd really like a Panda Baby, too. I swear.

I've been really good this year. I go to work every day and I only spend enough time watching Zoo Atlanta's Panda Cam on my work computer to KNOW I would be really good at taking care of one.

Anyway, if you bring me a Panda Baby for Christmas, I'll never ask for anything ever again for the rest of my life.

Love,

Jodie.

P.S. I'll be spending the night at my mom's house on Christmas Eve, so if you could just leave the Panda Baby under her tree, that'd be awesome.

Dear Everyone Else,

To watch the panda, go to Zoo Atlanta's Panda Cam.

But beware ... you may be caught cooing and awwing over it while sitting at your computer, mesmerized by cuteness. It's a bit dangerous, really. If, like me, you just need a dose of adorable every once in awhile to get you through the day, you may find your coworkers saying "Are you looking at that baby panda again," after you sigh audibly for the 27th time in five minutes. But, it's worth it.

On a complete separate note, my sister created my beautiful new blog header. Isn't she the talentedest?

No comments:

Post a Comment